Friday, June 10, 2005

Hi, I Joined a Gym

I even gave them money and have a one-year contract. For real! It is small and not fancy, but it is clean, has all the machines I want, free yoga, and it's friendly. I also checked out the Bally's, but it had a serious used-car-salesman vibe that I didn't like, along with the fact that it's more expensive and only already-buff people are there.

Hi, I also want more pizza for lunch but I'm all out.

Hi, I also need to do laundry very very soon.

Hi, I also like the granny apple applesauce the best.

Hi, also, bye-bye pudge!


P.S. Hi, also, this post has been brought to you by Shout-Outs to Kate, Inc.!

3 comments:

nanni said...

You are so good with going to the gym and all. I am not so motivated like you are.

cat said...

i took me a long time to get just this motivated, though.

Anonymous said...

mmm applesauce. G Ray likes applesauce