Wednesday, May 25, 2005

May Nor'easter

The seven-day forecaset is all pictures of clouds with rain. It's cold and windy and pouring and almost June, even though we no longer know what even 60 degrees feels like. Oddly enough, it's reminding me of a few of the chilly and drizzly days we had in Australia. I miss Australia. I'm at the point where it seems like I was there forever ago, having lunch with Ruth alfresco and driving through the bush countryside. This morning it was only drizzly and grey and I was reminded of going up to Mt. Lofty, the highest spot in the hills, where you can view all around Adelaide. Of course, the day we could go was overcast and misty and you couldn't see that much, but that did nothing to detract from how great it was to be there.

In other news, I miiiight have an opportunity to go Thailand, maybe. I don't have all the information, and I'm not sure I could afford to go. And would I rather go tour AU some more? Probably.

1 comment:

nanni said...

Boo on nasty weather. It's finally cleared up some here...so maybe the sunnier skies will move your way next.