Wednesday, April 27, 2005

5 to 10 Things That Someone Will Have to Love About Me, Otherwise They Will Run Away Scared


1. The fact that I will randomly sing nonsense-songs. Sometimes to inanimate objects.
2. The fact that I am a WB-whore.
3. The fact that I refer to some TV and movie stars as my boyfriends. I wonder if that will change at all if I have an actual live specimen of a boyfriend. Hm...
4. I get hankerings to sit around and crochet or read or just be homey. Actual hankerings.
5. I do my very own happy dance, whenever I want, sometimes without realizing it.
6. I will make car noises without even realizing it.
7. I have a penchant for celebrity gossip and will even get snarky about it.
8. I also have a thing for reading advice columns.
9. I make weird noises on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Tony Grant said...

Hey you are an interesting person, check out my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think.