Friday, May 14, 2004

The Deal

I had something pretty funny in mind to post, but it's completely left my brain. Thing is, I'm actually kinda boring. Nothing big is happening. My life is just sorta vegging right now. Like tonight...so sexy! I got to know my couch a little bit better. I looked forward to crocheting, people. Seriously. This is who you are friends with. And I finally found something decent to watch while I get ready for bed, since my next big plan is to get to know my bed a little bit better. Man in the Moon always rocks, by the way. Maybe Reese Witherspoon should play me when they make a movie out of my life. Just don't let the Lifetime channel do it. I'd rather A&E or something get the rights.

Anyway, things are pretty much just going as they have been. It's my friends around me that have all the drama and the changes. Nina is moving, Kate did move, Susy moved away, Jamie moved away, Tef is finishing her semester and has boy-stuff happening, people are traveling and deciding on grad schools and where they are going to be next year. Me, I'll be here, at the same job, with the same sort of things happening (read: no changes in the romance level, which is approximately negative gazillion at the moment. That's fine and all, just know it's not looking good for changes there). While it's nice to have a break from drama and from big scary changes, something in my life moving in a different, positive direction wouldn't be a bad thing.

See, I've managed to babble for how long now about the same thing? Boring! Memo to self: be more interesting in the future. I'll work on it, I promise. Or at least you'll eventually get a handmade scarf in the mail.

P.S. Check out the latest on Amos Lee...very exciting!

P.P.S. I'm watching the movie on PAX, that's how sad I am.

No comments: