Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Update

It's 10:00 pm and I have a serious need to go to bed. I'm really that boring. Tonight I changed a lightbulb, made dinner, watched TV, crocheted, and actually got to see my roommate.

I'm good. I'm fine. I'm tired. The bachelor party was fun and the food was great. He would only wear the bra at the restaurant, but was forced to wear the ball and chain all night. The rehersal dinner was also good. Good food and quality time with friends, though I was really tired that day for some reason. Geoff and Jill's wedding was lovely. It was a beautiful day outside and they both seemed very happy, as did thier families. I loved seeing Nicole and Juergan and need to see them in about a year or so. Hopefully after Australia, otherwise I'd go sooner. Staying with the Gs is great, of course. And I had my online married girlfriend as my hot date. What more could one want? Later, I had dinner with my sister and with Kate and had the honor of seeing Kate's brand spanking new apartment. I'm very very jealous. I stayed the night with my sister who kindly gave up her bed and I even got to sleep with Annabelle. K did my hair in the morningtimes and we met up with Mom and Dad for lunch. They took us to Rocky Run, where our poor newbie waiter spilled the drinks. We were his third table ever. That afternoon, K took me to the airport and eventually I got home.

Did I mention that I went to Target no less than 4 times while on my trip?

No comments: