Saturday, January 31, 2004

Chubby Bunny

Well, it's after two in the afternoon on a Saturday and I haven't even showered yet.

I have learned that it doesn't matter how his hair is not washed, how much facial hair he has, or that he smokes, Johnny Depp is always hot. And the sound he loves most is his daughter's voice. How nice is that? The man will always be seriously wanted, no matter how he tries not to be or how he doesn't care about it.

Last night I came home and napped and eventually got settled on the couch to watch movies. Told a guy that had called that I was 'sickie' and took a 'nappie' when I got home...not sure if he was scared or thought it was cute. Doesn't really matter either way, though.

I had Ghostbusters on and T and P came in with thier homemade fried rice and did I mention that my roommie brought me flowers? So we do enjoy each other's company and are kinda weird, so the topic came up of how many twinkies P could fit in his mouth. We really wanted to put that to the test, but had no twinkies. Hence, we had to have a marshmellow stuffing event! And of course, you had still be able to say 'chubby bunny'. The world needs to know that I can fit at least 50 small marshmellows in my mouth at any time.

And after stuffing your face full of overly-sweet, white puffiness, you of course need to Biore your nose. Naturally.

No comments: