Friday, August 09, 2002

just for kicks:



Take the Purrsonality Quiz!


leaving in a few minutes with my supervisor to get caroline's going away present from the company. today is fine so far. drove l into work, since she and c are going away this weekend. it feels like in college when your roommate leaves for the weekend and it's so great to have the room to yourself. even though we aren't roommates, and none of my roommates ever bothered me as much as they do, and i actually liked having my roommates around. so really, it's completely differerent:) but it will be nice to not hear stomping upstairs and to just be able to breath a bit more. it's odd, it's not as though i generally feel constricted when they are around, but once they leave i feel more able to just 'be'. even just driving her in makes me nervous because i know that she is critizing me no matter what i do. why people must have an opinion, generally negative, about anything and everything you do is beyond me. i could rant about them for some time, but instead i'll just get back to work:)

No comments: