What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do
1. Have little mini-meltdowns in your own head.
2. Continue eating chocolate.
3. Stress out over things you have no control over.
4. That have not happened yet. But get good and mad and upset anyway.
5. Try to make that little voice that keeps saying "you suck" to shut up.
6. Wonder, during your psychopathology class, if you are having a pyschotic break.
7. Throw a pity party for your lonesome self. By yourself.
8. Suppress. Everything. But it won't work.
9. Wait for your friends to take thier turns on Scrabulous.
10. Wonder. About everything, and if it'll all turn out...more...than okay.