1. I have watched approximately 5, 236, 874 episodes of Law and Order, and the only thing I've learned is that divorce is easier than trying to kill my future spouse for all the insurance money. Also, always ask for a lawyer and say nothing else.
2. My wardrobe pretty much consists of t-shirts and jeans. I'm really very boring and not at all prepared for sudden fancy events, unlike all the women on TV.
3. I watch a lot of TV. I'm really rather co-dependant.
4. I prefer dark-haired men to blondes.
5. I suck at this teaching small children thing at church.
6. I will probably be a spinster forever. I may or may not have cats, however.
7. I was much cooler when I was younger.
8. Since when did I not like writing? Maybe it's just the school stuff.
9. I'm not really all that disciplined.
10. I should really stop procrastinating, but blogging is better than doing my human behavior abstract.