Thursday, March 15, 2007

There is no witty title for these updates

Well, that little meltdown is over, though I am still walking around all angst-ridden and still not really knowing anything. I'm sure I'll be breaking down again at some point.

I finally got compensation from Airtran for the bag they lost. How that just magically disappeared forever I'll never know, but at least I can now replace some of the bigger items.

Did you know that Yoplait Lite yogurt is cheaper at Target than any of the grocery stores? It's true. Target should be my boyfriend.

What also rocks are my friends that seriously have come to my aid and pledged undying support and help with whatever I do in several weeks. I am so taking them up on that. And then buying them pizza.

I also have a few more weeks than I thought to actually phsyically be elsewhere. I still need to know what on earth I'm doing, but at least I guess I'll have to time pack. Anyone know of anyone who needs a roommate in Baltimore? If that's what I do.

And tonight when I got home I got a letter from the last place in Boston. The Plans That Cannot Be Specifically Mentioned have another yes.

And I'm still waiting to hear from the one last place that could really really change things.

5 comments:

Kate said...

oh honey. the final place will be yes. and while that is not enviable in the sense that it will complicate your decision-making process, the world will be your oyster! i am so happy that so far you are three for four!

nanni said...

Yay for some reimbursement. Target rocks. Congrats on #3. And you are awesome and that is why your friends will help out however they can.

Kelly said...

Hooray! Congratulations.

And Target will just have to be our polygamous husband.

Lady Bills said...

will you go on a target and panera date with me really soon???

cat said...

Thanks guys! Kate and g--i hear you:) and thank you so much

kelly--its okay if you marry him, as long as we can still have our affair.

pegs--absolutely!! call me when you can do it...