Friday, December 15, 2006

The good thing is that I am working from home today...

Every morning for the past few weeks I have woken up disconcerted, having had some sort of odd, not-good dreams. I generally remember snippets and there is always something going wrong at the last minute, something taken a terrible turn, something going awry when it didn't need to.

In my waking life, I've hit some kind of wall. Every time I look for inspiration or a new perspective its like hitting my head against the wall. No matter what I do or how hard I try, I can't get past something. I don't feel like I'm talking to some void, that whatever I'm looking for isn't there. It's more that it's permanently distanced from me and all the stretching and reaching and grasping in the world won't make a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I get you, Cat. Hang on, and know that you're not alone.

cat said...

Thanks Mar:)