Friday, September 23, 2005

Bored and Craving Chocolate

That is how I am today. You know how you have days where you are just over it already and would rather have stayed in bed and almost did because you accidentally turned off the alarm which was clearly a subconscious way of avoiding doing anything?

Yeah, that’s me today.

In other news, I have gone back to the gym and I’ve started this e-diets program thing. It’s really more of a guideline than anything else but I’ll still be bitter if none of this works.

In more inane news, I have a meeting this afternoon and two interviewees to interview next week. Also, at some point I really should make up a list of things you really should not do when writing your cover letter or resume.

Ya’ll, I need a shake-up of the good and fun and surprisingly delightful variety.

No comments: