Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Things I Am Excited About

1. My new camera, that Amazon will eagerly be shipping to me in no time.
2. My impending trip to CA to see the nephew and his parents!
3. My not-as-impending-but-it-better-happen trip to Australia.

This trip I am a bit more nervous about, since I have yet to ask for
time off. Ideally, I'd like to have 4 weeks. I could stay the whole time
with Ruth and we could have fun in and around Adelaide, or if I had a
travel-buddy I could do a bit more traveling and see things like Cairns
and the Great Barrier Reef. I'd really like to do the bit more traveling
option, but I am wary of traveling alone. Plus, it's just more fun with
someone else. Not having a friend there is what is making me most
nervous, because planning depends on whether or not I have someone with
me. Doesn't anyone want to go to Australia for a week or two with me? Or
even the whole four? You know you do.

4. Cross-stitching tonight.

Don't worry, I haven't become a total hermit yet. Saturday I only got to
cross-stitch for like 5 minutes before Nec came and we gallivanted all
over
the place and did errands and visited with each other. She is
always a good time.

No comments: