Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Hibernating

I’m really very, what’s the word…immobile?...tonight. It’s freezing outside and the windows are drafty even with the plastic on them. In fact, I’ve had to plaster it down with packaging tape in spots where the draft has blown the tape from the window. I had cereal for dinner, having left the chili in the microwave. I was just too unmotivated to stir and re-heat.

I think I must only have the energy to last me until about 7 pm or so, which means I’m officially much older than I should be. I swear, it’s like I’m 80. Heaven forbid I have errands to run after work. That tuckers me out so much I can’t do anything the rest of the night.

On another note, since last week I’ve been noticing that the speaker on the right front door of my car has been distorted and/or static-y. I think Lois slammed it so hard when I dropped her off last week that something got loose. It’s completely bugging the crap out of me and I have to get it looked at.

No comments: