Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Guess Who?

So, I am finally blogging from home! I ordered my lovely new Dell computer, it took me days to get the time to set it up and I finally got on the internet today. After calls to Dell Support and the (evil) AOL support, I realized I had the phone cord in the wrong slot on the back of my computer. I'm so freakin' brilliant.

And my roommate is so cool. She came home and decided I needed to treat myself to something, since I haven't done anything for myself in a while. So we had dinner at Mr. Crepe. For dinner, I had a crepe with apples, Brie, and grapes. Dessert was strawberries with dark Belgium chocolate. Yum!

I am having a party on Saturday and I'm a little nervous it will be lame. Only a few people have replied in the affirmative. But I can tell you, the food will be good. (Now that I've said that though...). I am making 7-layer taco dip, spinach-artichoke dip, hot apple cider with spices, something chocolatey, pumpkin spice German chocolate cheesecake (which was a huge hit at work today), and chips and soda. I am thinking also of adding cut pears with honey. What do you think? I might drop the pears.

Anyway, we'll see who shows up. We made sure to have plenty of boys on the invitation list. Cuteboy was included but has not replied.

No comments: