Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Wow. That was harsh. But you know, I was feeling harrased. I had hinted, I had stopped answering my phone, I had outright told him to stop. And then last night, while I was in bed at 11:30 at night the phone rang and that was pretty much the last straw. At that point, I just found him selfish, childish and completely out of hand. That's nice it was so fun for him to annoy me that way, but I really had to put a stop to it. He did react well. He gave a good apology. He had better not call tonight. If he can resist that, maybe we can be friends.

I have to say though, being that assertive, and having it work, kinda gives me a certain confidence. Too bad I wimped out with upstairs Craig today. I had the opportunity to tell him to get thier things out of my apartment and I didn't take it. I wasn't planning on doing that until Tef had come and we had found a new place, but still. That will be hard.

No comments: