Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I love bacon. I like it crispy and squiggly and fatty. I like it alone and on sandwichs, but mainly I am just really craving it today. I never allow myself to buy the stuff at the grocery store. As someone who has only myself to cook for, it's just not a good idea. I'd have to eat all that bacon all by myself, so basically I'd be gorging on it for a week at a time. Instead, I get the occasional BLT from the cafeteria downstairs or order it if I go out to breakfast. I also only eat 2 pieces at once, otherwise the fat really would overtake my body and I'd instantly gain another 10 pounds, I'm sure of it. Really. You'd see me sit down with my breakfast o' bacon-y goodness and when we got up to leave I'd be having all this fat never seen before. Instantly. In any event, I have resisted the bacon calling to me from the cafeteria today. It's not always cooked right anyway. And besides, this way I could let myself have the probably-more-fatty peanut butter cups. That'll show the bacon.

No comments: