Friday, January 31, 2003

The Friday Five.


1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why? I don't really remember. I had a thing for He-Man and Liono. Oh yes, I wanted to be Cheetarah. She was beautiful and tough. And on He-Man, there was that professer's daughter. I wanted to be as smart as her.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got? I wanted to fly. At one point though, I think I actually believed I could.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been? Austria, I think.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet? I want to learn how to quilt. And I want to take a photography class. And my guitar is begging me to learn to play it. And there are probably 5 million more things I'd like to be able to do.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Well, as far as I know, I'll be visiting some friends in CT and then coming back in time for a Books and Basketball meeting on Sunday.




No comments: