Tuesday, June 18, 2002

TAKE ME WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! that should really be the new title of my blog, since, well you should. spoke with my friend last night and i was, of course, freaking out and it was totally in my head. as a matter of fact, the other friend that came up this weekend apparently often felt like a third wheel. we just had to laugh about that, since that's just exactly what i was feeling. and i was very kindly and sternly reassured that of course i'm not being relegated to the land of once friends and not being replaced. why am i so insecure about that sort of thing? self-esteem issues, man. anyway, i am feeling much better, etc...shannan, if you are reading this...i will never be like amber and not talk to you!! you are one of my best friends who i just could not live without and i love you so much! to quote someone we used to know, 'my soul is like an empty vault without you'. you are invaluable to me!!

No comments: