Friday, July 28, 2006

"And I'll admit there's not that much to see"

I had an entire hilarious blog post in my head, full of good lines for Nina to use in warding off the amorous advances of her longtime friend, but because I came up with them in a sick drug-induced sleepy haze I can no longer remember them. They were really good.

In lieu of that, this is what I remember. I have to learn to write things down. Or, to be always in a drug induced haze to facilitate a constant rate of retention.

Lines for Nina, to Ward Off Unwanted Amorous Advances

1. Your five calls a day are making me feel smothered, and I'm not comfortable with that.

2. I saw you just yesterday, and that will have to be enough for now.

3. Your innuendos are not endearing; would you please mind stopping?

4. I'm sorry, but people who are just friends don't touch me this much.

I swear in the right delivery and context, they are more funny than mean; and to be honest are quite necessary.

No comments: