Friday, November 18, 2005

Things That I Should Be Ashamed of, But I'm Not

1. Eating two double chocolate fantasy bars in one night (courtesy of roommate fabulosa).
2. The television I watch. This includes the O.C..
3. The sheer amount of yarn I own.
4. The fact that some weekends (and weeknights), I would much rather sit at home with my yarn and crochet instead of anything else.
5. Sometimes I really don’t care that I end up singing silly little songs to myself. In public.
6. That I have pretend boyfriends from television shows.
7. The number of hair products I have tried.
8. The fact that when my very first boyfriend said “we need to work on our relationship” I was rather ‘eh, whatever’ about it (in my head, not out loud). Months later I’d break up with him, on the phone, just before my birthday. That part I might be a little ashamed about. I was young and over it and not very aware, what else can I say?

1 comment:

nanni said...

1. I'm jealous
2. I don't watch the O.C. but I do watch The REAL O.C.
3. I heart yarn.
4. It's friday night and i'm gonna crochet some myself.
5. I like your singing.
6. I think maybe the pretend tv ones could sometimes be better than real ones.
7. oh the money spent on hair products...
8. I did my first breaking up on Valentines day, but I didn't realize it was V Day. Oops.