Friday, September 26, 2003

Today is Friday and I am tired and for some reason kinda sad and alternatively too hot and too cold. The week has been busy and the weekend is not going to let up.

We had two training session for Books and Basketball that went very well. We have some truly amazing people on the committee, not to mention those who have now signed up to tutor, and they are on the ball and high energy and get it done. I have to admit, I feel completely out-classed and I'm not so sure I'm needed to help run it anymore. We'll see how this semester pans out.

And what's grossing me out right now is that I must have walked through a cobweb because I'm finding strands of it in my hair. Have I told you lately that I hate spiders? Now I keep expecting to find one somewhere exacting revenge for all his comrads I've smashed.

No comments: