Friday, June 27, 2003

B.S.

I don't really have that much to say. I was going to on about how excited I am about the new apartment Tef and I will be living in. But right now, I'm rather alarmed by this new blogger-jonx. It's sorta freakin' me out. Where are my old posts and where are my edit options!? Oh. There they are.

Still freaked out.

However, Tef found us a very cute place to live and I am so freakin' excited to move in! Moving stresses me out, but I am looking forward to a new neighborhood and a new, fun area. I am even looking forward to packing. I love packing. It's the moving day and the unpacking that get me. It will be nice to not have L and C upstairs taking advantage and being condescending when attemtping to be nice. It's going to be an adjustment to living with someone and sharing space and just having another person around. But I'm even looking forward to that and I'm sure it's not going to be a big problem. I'm more worried that she'll have trouble adjusting to me. It will all be fine though. I'm just so excited!

No comments: