Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I get up every Monday through Friday morning and go to work in a cubicle. I go to church on Sundays. I want candles and romance and long walks on the beach. I do not go clubbing. I watch too much television. I feel that it is important for a proper meal to have a main dish, a starch, and a vegetable. I have the oil changed every three months. I am going to replace my current car with a mid-size sedan. I am always trying to eat better. I am always trying to exercise more. I wear jeans and t-shirts when possible. I have blondish hair and blue eyes. I carpool with someone I don't really like. I am not doing what I always wanted to do, I failed at that. I don't even know anymore what it is I want to do.

I am this incredibly conventional person. I am a failure. I hate it.

No comments: